关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

时间:2025-04-30 03:36:58 作者:iycrhdjdnny 综合材料 收藏本文 下载本文

【导语】“iycrhdjdnny”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了7篇关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达,下面就是小编给大家带来的关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达,希望大家喜欢阅读!

篇1:关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

Conversation  1

A:Here's your change.

A:这是找您的钱。

B:I'm sorry. How much was the total?

B:对不起。总共是多少钱?

A:It came to 160 yuan.

A:总共是160元。

B:I gave you 200 yuan , but you only gave me back 30 yuan. I think you short changed me t0 yuan.

B:我给你200元,而你只找我30元。我想你少找给我10元。

A:Can I see your receipt, please? I'm so sorry about that. Here's the rest of your change.

A:我可以看一下您的收据吗?非常抱歉。这是您其余的零钱。

Conversation  2

A:Hello , can I have my bill , please?

A:你好,能把账单给我吗?

B:Sure,here you are,sir.

B:当然,给您,先生。

A:How about the service,is that included?

A:服务费呢,也开在账单上了吗?

B:No.

B:没有。

A:Can I pay the bill with my credit card?

A:我能用信用卡结账吗?

B:No, we don't accept it. You'll have to pay in cash.

B:我想不能,您得付现金。

A:What about a traveller's check?

A:旅行支票呢?

B:If you haven't brought any cash with you,that's OK.

B:如果您真没带现金,只能用支票了。

Conversation  3

A:Would you like anything else?

A:您还要吃点别的东西吗?

B:No , I'm stuffed. The check, please.

B:不用,我吃得太饱了。请结账。

A:Here you are, sir. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

A:这是账单,先生。希望这顿饭您吃得满意。

B:Yes,we did. Do I pay you or the cashier?

B:是的,挺不错。钱付给你还是付给收款员?

A:Pay me,please.

A:请付给我吧。

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Thank you. The change,sir.

篇2:旅游英语口语关于结账退房表达

Conversation 1

A:Good morning,sir. May I help you?

A:早上好,先生。可以为您效劳吗?

B:Good morning. I'd like to pay my bill.

B:早上好,我想结一下住宿费用。

A:OK. In cash or by credit?

A:好的。用现金还是信用卡?

B:In cash. How much is the total charge?

B:付现金。总共多少钱?

A:Five hundred and thirty yuan altogether including charges for service.

A:包括服务费在内一共530元。

B:Here you are. Thanks for your wonderful service.

B:给你钱,谢谢你们的周到服务。

A:Not at all. Welcome again.

A:不用客气。欢迎再来。

Conversation 2

A:Is there anything I can do for you,Mr. King?

A:金先生,能为您效劳吗?

B:I'm leaving for Shanghai tomorrow morning.When do I have to settle my bill?

B:我明天早晨要离开去上海,我得什么时候结账?

A:Is it all right for you to poy the bill this evening?

A:今天晚上来结账好吗?

B:That will do. Where shall I go to pay the money?

B:行。我得去哪儿付钱呢?

A:At the Cashier's Counter of our hotel,right in the lobby downstairs.

A:在我们宾馆收款处,就在楼下的大堂里。

B:Wouid you please get the bill ready before supper?

B:请你在晚饭前把账单准备好行吗?

A:All right. Is your companion leaving for Shanghai with you?

A:行。您的同伴和您一起去上海吗?

B:No,he will stay here for two more days. Please keep the room for him.

B:不,他将在这里多住两天,房间不退。

A:Shall I make out a single bill or two separate bills?

A:我是合开一张账单还是分开开两张账单?

B:Two separate bills , please.

B:分开的两张账单。

A:OK. I'll surely have the bill ready for this evening.

A:行。我一定会把账单准备好以便您晚上结账。

B:Will you give the bill to me at around six o'clock?

B:请在6点左右把账单给我好吗?

A:No problem. By the way,do you have any comment to make on our hotel?

A:没问题。随便问一句,您对我们宾馆有何意见?

B:I have had a good stay here. Your service is wonderful. I'm very satisfied with it.

B:我在这里住得很愉快。你们的服务好极了。我对此很满意。

A:Thank you for your compliments. You're welcome to our hotel again

A:谢谢您的夸奖,欢迎您再度光临我们宾馆。

B:OK,I will.

B:好的,我会的。

Conversation 3

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

篇3:关于旅游英语口语乘坐地铁的表达

Conversation  1

A:How much is the fare?

A:车票多少钱?

B:Three yuan.

B:三元。

A:Could you tell me how to use it?

A:你能告诉我怎么使用车票吗?

B:You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.

B:你把它投入旋转门的槽里,然后推动旋转门就可以进入站台了。

A:Oh,I see.By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

A:噢,我知道了。顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台?

B:That's very easy. The exit is always open.

B:那很容易。出口总是开着的。

A:Thank you for your help.

A:谢谢你的帮忙。

B:My pleasure.

B:应该的。

Oonversation 2

A:Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

A:请问,这个位子有人吗?

B:No , it's not. You may have it.

B:没有。您可以坐在这儿。

A:How long will it take to get to Jianguomen?

A:到建国门要多长时间?

B:It is about 15 minutes.

B:大约要巧分钟。

A:This is my first time to take a subway.

A:这是我第一次乘地铁。

B:Oh,is it?

B:噢,是吗?

A:Yes,it's quick and convenient.

A:是的,地铁既快又方便。

B:That is true.

B:的确是。

Conversation 3

A:Shall we go to the library by subway?

A:我们坐地铁去图书馆吗?

B:Yes,it's far quicker and less complicated.

B:是的,坐地铁去又快又省事。

A:OK.There is no subway in my city.

A:好的。我们城市没有地铁。

B:Really?

B:真的吗?

A:Yes. Does it operate night and day?

A:是的。地铁是否日夜运行?

B:Yes,and seven days a week.

B:是的,每周七天运行。

A:Where do we pay the fare?

A:我们在哪里买票?

B:Follow me,please.

B:请跟我来。

A:Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?

A:转车是否要另买票呢?

B:No,you don't have to.

B:不,不用另买票了。

A:OK,I see.

A:好的,我知道了。

篇4:旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达

Conversation  1

A:Welcome

A;欢迎。

B:Would you give me a bottle of beer, please?

B:能给我一瓶啤酒吗?

A:With ice , sir?

A:要冰吗,先生?

B:No, Ice will spoil the taste.

B:不要,冰会冲淡味道。

A:Anything else , sir?

A:还要别的吗,先生?

B:Yes. Something non-alcoholic,please.

B:再要点儿非酒类饮料。

A:Fruit juice, milk or mineral water?

A:您要果汁、牛奶还是矿泉水?

B:A glass of juice please.

B:来一杯果汁吧。

A:Coming up immediately.

A:马上就到。

Conversation 2

A:Would you please recommend some Chinese wine?

A:请您介绍些中国酒好吗?

B:Would you like to have a taste of Moutai?

B:要不要试一试茅台?

A:That's great! What comes along with Moutai?

A:太好了!有什么可以下茅台酒的?

B:Yes , you con order some typical Chinese dishes. For example,Roast Beijing Duck.

B:有,您可以点一些典型的中国菜。例如北京烤鸭。

A:It sounds good.

A:听起来不错。

B:Yes , it is the best of our hotel.

B:是的,那是我们酒店最好的菜肴。

A:Really? Let me have a try.

A:真的?让我尝尝吧。

B:Thank you. Just a moment,please.

B:谢谢,请稍等。

Conversation  3

A: What would you have?

A:喝点儿什么?

B:I'll try Chinese wine.

B:我要尝尝中国酒。

A:What about this dry red? It's good indeed,it never goes to the head.

A:这种干红怎么样?这酒真的不错,它不上头。

B:OK. Give me one , please.

B:好吧,请给我来一杯。

A:Here it is.

A:给您。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A:I'm always at your service.

A:随时为您效劳。

篇5:旅游英语口语顾客点菜的表达

Conversation 1

A: Are you ready to order now,sir?

A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?

B: Yes.

B:是的。

A: Would you like an appetizer?

A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?

B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.

B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。

A: Would you like some soup first?

A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?

B: Very well.

B:很好。

A: What kind of soup would you like?

A:您喜欢什么汤?

B: I want egg soup.

B:我要鸡蛋汤。

A: Have you decided on anything?

A:您决定吃点什么?

B: I'd like to have some meat.

B:我要吃些肉。

A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?

A:扣肉怎么样?

B: No,thank you.

B:不要,谢谢。

A: Are you interested in today's special?

A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?

B: What is it?

B:是什么?

A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.

A:回锅肉。

B: OK. Let me try it.

B:好的。我来尝尝。

A: Anyfhing else?

A:还要别的吗?

B: No , thank you

B:不用了,谢谢。

Conversation 2

A:May I take your order?

A:要点什么菜?

B:We'd like this course for two,please.

B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。

A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。

B:Well , can't you make it for two only?

B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?

A:I'm afraid not,sir.

A:先生,恐怕不行。

B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?

B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?

A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。

B:Right , we'll have these three.

B:好吧,我们要这三样。

A:Would you like rice with your meal?

A;您需要米饭吗?

B:No , thanks.

B:不要,谢谢。

A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.

A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。

Conversation 3

A:May I take your order now?

A:要点什么菜?

B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

A:How would you like your eggs?

A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?

B:Hard-boiled , please.

B:请煮全熟。

A:And your toast,light or dark?

A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?

B:Dark, please.

B:烤焦。

A:Now or later?

A:现在要还是待会儿要?

B:Later will do.

B:待会儿就可以了。

A:Will there be anything else?

A:还要不要点别的东西?

B:No,that's all. Thanks.

B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。

A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

B:That's right.

B:对的。

A:Just a moment,please.

A:请稍等。

篇6:旅游英语口语情景对话关于当地特产的表达

Conversation  1

A:We'd like to have a look around your house?

A:我们想参观一下您的房子,可以吗?

B:Yes, of course, please follow me.

B:当然可以,请跟我来。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:This is our courtyard.

B:这是我家的庭院。

A:It's so spacious, about 40 square metres,right?

A:真大,大约有40平方米吧?

B:Yes,about 46 square metres.

B:是的,约46平方米。

A:Are these corn ears hanging on the tree branch?

A:那些挂在树上的是玉米穗子吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Very beautiful and very interesting. But why do you hang them in the tree?

A:真漂亮,也真有趣。可是你们为什么要把玉米穗子挂在树上呢?

B:They don't have enough time to peel it after they harvested them,so they hung them in the tree. Then in winter, they can peel corn ears in their leisure time.

B:收获玉米后没时间剥它们,就把它们挂在树上。到了冬天,他们空闲时再剥。

A:Very good idea. Sometimes such pictures can show the house's richness.

A:这主意不错。有时候这也显示这所房子的富有。

Conversation  2

A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.

A:中国茶世界闻名,我想买几盒。

B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.

B:这有各种中国茶,要看您想要什么味道和功效的。

A: Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.

A:恩,我一点都不懂中国茶。

B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lung.

B:这是绿茶,可以在夏天喝,缓解夏天的闷热,而且可以保养肺。

A:Sounds interesting. What about this?

A:听起来很有趣。这是什么?

B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.

B:这是红茶,味道很浓,有助于消化。

A: What's this? It smells fragrant.

A:这是什么?闻起来很香。

B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.

B:这是高级茉莉花茶,味道很清香。

A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.

A:我就要这个茉莉花茶了,您能帮我包起来绑上丝带吗?这是送给朋友的礼物。

B:No problem. Wait for a moment.

B:没问题,请稍等。

Conversation  3

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

A:有什么能帮忙的吗?

B:I'm trying to choose a gift.

B:我想选个礼物。

A:Did you have anything particular in mind?

A:您有没有特别想买的东西?

B:No,but I'd like to get something typical in this region.

B:没有,但我想买当地特产_

A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.

A:嗯,我们有一些手工制造成的产品。我拿一些给你看。

B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.

B:它们看起来很好,但恐怕很贵。

A:About how much were you planning to spend?

A:您打算花多少钱?

B:No more than one hundred yuan.

B:不多于一百元。

A:Oh,in that case. This one is OK.

A:哦,如果是这样的话,我想这个可以。

B:Oh!It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it,please?

B:哦!它真完美。我想我就选它了。请你把它包起来好吗?

A:OK. Wait for a moment,please.

A:好的,请稍等。

篇7:旅游英语口语情景对话预订座位的表达

Conversation 1

A:May I have a reservation?

A:可以订位子吗?

B:Yes,of course.

B:是的,当然可以。

A:I've got three guests today. We'd like a table next to the window.

A:我有三位客人。我们想要靠窗的位子。

B.All right. Your name,please.

B:没问题。请问您的姓名。

A:I'm Chen Liang.

A:陈亮。

B:Chen Liang,a table for four. And when are you coming?

B:陈亮,一桌4人。什么时候到?

A:We may come at 6 :30 p. m.,

A:大概晚上6点半。

B:OK. We look forward to seeing you. Goodbye.

B:好的。非常期望您的光临。再见。

A:Goodbye.

A:再见。

Conversation 2

A:Hello,is that the Peace Restaurant?

A:喂,和平饭店吗?

B:Yes. May I help you?

B:是的。需要效劳吗?

A:Yes. I'd like a table for six at 7: 00 this evening.Can you arrange it for us?

A:是的。我想预订今晚7点钟的6人餐桌一张。你们能够为我们安排一下吗?

B:Just a minute. I'll check if there is any availability.I'm sorry , sir. There isn t any table left for 7:00,but we can give you one at 8: 00. Would you like to make a reservation at that time?

B:请稍等,我查查还有没有空位。对不起,先生。今晚7点钟的座位已经订满了,但是我们可以给您安排8点的座位。您觉得安排在那个时间可以吗?

A:Let me see. It seems a little late.

A:让我想想。这似乎晚了些。

B:Usually, the restaurant will be quieter at that time.

B:通常那个时间餐厅比较安静。

A:OK. I'll change the time to 8:00.

A:好吧,那就把时间改在8点吧。

B:Very good,sir. A toble for 6 at 8:00 this evening.May I have your name,please?

B:好的,先生。今晚8点的一张6人桌。请问您贵姓?

A:It's John.

A:约翰。

B:Thank you very much. Bye.

B:非常感谢。再见。

Conversation 3

A:Hello,this is Hunan Restaurant.

A:您好,湖南饭店。

B:Do you have a table for four?

B:你们有4人桌吗?

A:I'm sorry,all the tables are reserved now.

A:对不起,现在所有的桌子都订出去了。

B:How long should we wait?

B:我们要等多久?

A:There will be vacant tables for four after eight o'clock.

A:八点之后会有空的4人桌。

B:I guess it's all right. Do you have dress code?

B:我想可以。你们有服装规定吗?

A:No special code.

A:没有特殊规定。

B:OK,we will arrive at eight o'clock. Please make reservation for me.

B:好的,我们八点钟到。请给我预订好。

A:That's fine. Your table will be ready then.

A:好的。到时会准备好您的桌子。

旅游英语口语情景对话关于当地特产的表达

因为我的英语口语不好用英文怎么表达?

出国旅游英语口语:Airsiekness 机舱内晕机

离开感言

初级会计职称的会计结账提示

送你离开经典美文

离开姑妈诗词

离开与坚守范文

离开遗忘日记

离开小学作文

关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达(共7篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档